Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Copy of receipts

Copy of receipts

Spent 25 minutes to try to contact Spotify without finding a solution = Shame on you, is this the way to treat your customers? 

I also tried to get a recipt from my payment = impossible. Well, some "intelligent" developer did add a part where you can see the transactions. But you cant print, you cant copy, you cant transform to PDF or send by mail.

I belive that i will soon end my subrcribtion due this the wa you keep a "non support"

2 Replies

Hi @Engelnet thanks for posting in the Spotify Community! 

You can view all of your receipts on this page of your account overview. You should also check your email junk folder if you haven't received an email as Spotify will send receipts through email or text each time a payment is taken. If you're not getting your receipts and the information in your account profile is correct then you should reach out to Spotify Care through this contact form.

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If this post solved your issue - Accept it as a solution. If you like my post - Please add likes to it.

Screen Shot 2016-03-03 at 2.43.49 PM.png

Hi Spotify group ! 

I need my copy receipt as the email said my stuff being formatted, maybe the receipt.

can you resend it ? Through my email again?

have a lovely morning !

kindly regard

shoe.

*snip*

Suggested posts