Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cosmic Zodiac Horoscope Playlists from January

Cosmic Zodiac Horoscope Playlists from January

Hi folks! I really liked the Spotify Leo playlist back in January. I wasn't really thinking about it when they released the feature and didn't realize that all the songs would get deleted and replaced at the end of the month. The February playlist is alright but not really as good as the January one. I don't remember the specifics but it had Janelle Monae, Bruno Mars, LCD Sound System, Portugal the Man, Kendrick Lamar, Years and Years, and a few others on it.

Did anyone happen to make a copy of the playlist or write it down somewhere? Even a screenshot would be useful in recreating it. I can't find the list of songs anywhere. I'd love to be able to get it back!

2 Replies

Hey @AustinLucas93,

Thanks for coming to the Community.

Unfortunately, Spotify is unable to recover any (guest-)curated playlists. Be sure to save your favorite tracks, so you don’t miss out in the future. 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I agree with  @AustinLucas93, the January Leo playlist was amazing. I found this screenshot from a Twitter feed- but the playlist also had "Beat of My Drum" by Powers, "Shouldn't Be Sorry" by Cards, "24K" by Bruno Mars, and "Feel It Still" by Portugal. The Man:

First songs of Leo horoscope tracklistFirst songs of Leo horoscope tracklist

It's a guest curated playlist, @Maximbut it's maintained and on the Spotify account...is it possible we can get a full tracklist so we can create our own playlists?

Suggested posts