Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Couldn't Change Country

Couldn't Change Country

Hi All,

I've used free account and I've moved abroad. I've tried to use my account but it gives error code 17 which is probably related with my location. I've tried to change my country but it haven't gaven orthers options. 

Thanks in advance.

Free account, South Korea, Mac book Pro late 2013

7 Replies

Hi @eabanoz

Thank you for sharing your concern to Spotify Community. I'm sorry for the inconvenient it brought to you.

If you're on our free, ad-supported service you can still use Spotify in a different country but for only up to 14 days. But then if you want to continue using Spotify, you need to upgrade to Premuim.  

If you just want to use Spotify for free abroad change your country by following this Steps to Change Country.

Then if you decided to subscribe to Premium,  and enjoy fully Spotify just click here.

Lemme know if it helps you solved your concern.

Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

~Y

Hi YahTehgz,
I’ve tried it but it haven’t worked for me. I've also tried to different Wifi connection but I’ve same problem.

PS. I attached screen shot so you see it.

Hey @eabanoz!

Thanks for reaching out!

I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more information about this issue 🙂

Hope this helps and let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @eabanoz

I'm very sorry for the confusion! Just to check, are you now at South Korea right?

If so, I'm afraid, Spotify isn't available yet. But don't worry, I believe it will be avaialbe in no later time. If you want to know which country Spotify is availabe, just click it here

Thank you so much for understanding.

Have a wonderful day!

Sincerely

~Y

Hi,

I had used it more two week in here so I believe that it works in South Korea. Beside this, I can use web version in here.

Hi @eabanoz

So, can you still open Spotify through your web?

Please let us know.

Thanks. Have a nice day!

Yes. I can do it!

Suggested posts