NEXT STEP

Couldn't Login to Account and Now it is just GONE

Couldn't Login to Account and Now it is just GONE

Plan

Free

Country

USA

My Question or Issue

This is a new account because I couldn't login using my original account. My original account was hufflepuffgwen. I tried logging in about a month ago and it said the username and password didn't match. I reset the password and it still wouldn't work. Then, spotify sent me an email to just click the link to login. The link wasn't supposed to expire for at least four hours, but after immediately opening the email and clicking the link, it kept telling me that the link was expired. Now, the username and email associated with that account are both said to not be connected to a spotify account. I tried searching for my locked account with my new account, but it doesn't exist anymore. Please help. I had a lot of playlists that meant a lot to me on there.

2 Replies

I have the same problem

Heyy @makaknits , I am really sorry to hear about this issue.. I would also be devastated my music means the world to me so I can imagine how you're feeling. 

I have been using Spotify for years over multiple devices and I've never experienced this issue so I am no professional. But the least I can do is try to help for a fellow music lover <3. 

I went to my Spotify as well to see if I could find your account and looked into the settings and did some research to look for answers and what I found was this.. 

I know you said that you already tried to change the password but maybe try to uninstall Spotify and the reinstall and try with the new password? If you want to make sure that you did in fact change the password here is a video on how to do it correctly ( Problems logging in ) There is also a chance that your account was disabled for that you can go here or contact Spotify and talk about the problem here but if you are going to contact them you may need to provide proof of account ownership, or purchase or payment details etc. 

I hope that my reply helped you and that you have an amazing rest of the year full of love and also find your music <3.

If you want you can message m privately and I'll try and help you find some playlists that are similar to your music taste. 

If this helped please select the "Accept as Solution" option and if it didn't please reply and I'll try and help best I can. (If you like my reply maybe throw a like my way 🙂

Suggested posts