Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Couldnt' take it anymore canceled my Premium due to removing create radio station

Couldnt' take it anymore canceled my Premium due to removing create radio station

Used to love spotify, but I'm kind of hating it at the moment. Been paying for premium and noticed I could no longer create radio station on my Iphone.. So I was using my PC to make them, I wanted to make a new station today and see this feature is no longer avalible even on my desktop version. I get on your webpage to try and get some help and become buired in your**bleep**, people want simplicity, we dont want to spend hours looking through forums to fix something we didn't break... It was a tiping point for me, canceled my subscription, uninstall your app and going elsewhere. 

2 Replies

Hey it's actually better to have a Spotify premium account because now you can skip through your radio. As far as not being able to create radio stations you actually need to follow them since they are already created. Simply go to the search bar and search your favourite artist, after a station album should pop up in which you can click on and follow and wha-la you have your own radio station. 

Yeah, you can follow the new stations, but they are playlists now. We don't get to customize our listening experience any longer.

Suggested posts