Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Country list shows US only

Solved!

Country list shows US only

I am unable to change my profile country, I created the account a while back, never subscribed to premium before, country lit’s shows only the US, I’ve tried the steps shared on other posts without luck)

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 6S)

Operating System

(iOS 12.1)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. Simple. It's based on your current IP address.

If you're not in the country you'd like to change it to or you're having trouble with the first step, you can change the country with your payment details here. Your payment details will need to be from the country you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here. They'll be more than happy to help out.

Hope you fix the issue!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello

Firstly, head to your account profile. If you're in the country you'd like to change it to, you'll be able to. Simple. It's based on your current IP address.

If you're not in the country you'd like to change it to or you're having trouble with the first step, you can change the country with your payment details here. Your payment details will need to be from the country you'd like to change to. It's just to verify you're actually from there.

If you're still having trouble, just contact Customer Support here. They'll be more than happy to help out.

Hope you fix the issue!

Thank you very much m.

Suggested posts