Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Country update pls!

Country update pls!

Dear admins!

it would be really nice of you, if you could change my country settings to Germany. Sure, I could do it on my own, but can't provide you with paying information, so that doesn't work out. I created the account in Sweden (free and unlimited), but am actually from Germany (it was during a study exchange). So after the service started here, and my 14 days are over now... I would appreciate your help in that concern!

postal code is 64283.

Thanks a lot in advance!

6 Replies

Janis28 - Hi! Welcome to the Community. I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support for this, they'd be able to sort it for you. Just head to 'About us' above, then 'Contact Form'. They'll get in touch as soon as possible.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

well, I did that, but unfortunately nothing happened since then.

Hope to get some help here.. what a shame not beeing able to listen to spotify 😞

I've done the same thing, but I'm yet to recieve a response. I'm a bit frustrated 😐

Janis28 & BrianJ - I'm just getting some emails sent back to you now. Keep an eye on your inboxes.
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Thanks, received and understood. What I wanna know though is how come it worked in the past? I'm a bit puzzled.

BrianJ - As you mentioned in your email, you used a US VPN while being in Jamaica. This would be why you were able to access the service. We can only offer the service to those in our launch countries, so we can't really support using this.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts