Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Create new account with same email

Solved!

Create new account with same email

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new account based on my old account's email. On my old account I just updated my email address to be able then to use the same email for my new account. But the system when I sign up is still saying to me this email address is already used but actually it's not because I've updated this email address with a new one in my old account. So I don't understand how could I fix this issue.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alexdg_uk,

If you'd like to make a new account using the same email you had before (probably wanting a username rather than using Facebook to log in), it's best if you get in touch with the Support team for this one.

Just send your account details via the Contact form or DM them @SpotifyCares. They'll help free up your email and transfer all your tunes and followers to your new music empire. 

Hope that helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alexdg_uk,

If you'd like to make a new account using the same email you had before (probably wanting a username rather than using Facebook to log in), it's best if you get in touch with the Support team for this one.

Just send your account details via the Contact form or DM them @SpotifyCares. They'll help free up your email and transfer all your tunes and followers to your new music empire. 

Hope that helps 🙂

how to make a email 

Suggested posts