Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Created a playlist and cant rearrange songs....

Solved!

Created a playlist and cant rearrange songs....

Seems like a simple action but i am unable to move a song from a playlist, i created, from bottom to top?

Thanks.

169 Replies

Anyone know how I can change the order of songs in my playlist with the web player.

Using windows and firefox.

I've looked at all the responses to this thread. Nothing seems to work

Now THAT was a clear answer.  I was having the same issue but with only one of my playlists.  Thanks.!

I am using the desktop app, Yet for only one of my playlists its not allowing me to drag the songs around and change the order. I dont have this issue with any other playlist. And I have never used the "title, artist, album" sorting options, I have always kept most of the songs in the same order I added them in. I added the wrong version of a specific song and I wanted to replace the wrong one with the currect one and have it be in the same spot, but for some reason I can no longer move the songs

I am also completely unable to reorder songs. No sorting options clicked - just click and drag and nothing. They don't move at all. I updated the software yesterday and it does not work.

Reinstall Spotify and re-login.

##- Pl
​​
ease type your reply above this line -##

--

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message may
be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader
of
this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.

**bleep** thank you so much. Why isn't this easier? Been years and I never knew.

So, I'm an **bleep**...

Well, not entirely. It seems Windows 7 gets a strange bug sometimes where you can't drag at all. Not Spotify or anything else. 

Hold down left mouse button and hit escape. Clears whatever was "jamming" the drag command. Re-installed as well just to cover my bases and works properly again!

I still can't figure out how to reorder my playlists. I am using the web player, but I don't even see any sorting columns to click. I am logged in but no option to edit my playlists at all, only to add or remove songs. I am not in a shuffle view, I am seeing the original order of the playlist. What am I doing wrong?

Hey @Fry420x

I believe you need to use the Desktop app to change the order of the songs in your playlists.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks

Suggested posts