Created a playlist and cant rearrange songs....

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: Created a playlist and cant rearrange songs....

headey
Roadie

@David wrote:

Hey there!

It seems that one of the organisation settings at the top of your playlist may have been selected. Check the top of your playlist and see of any of the column headings looks like the Artist one below.

Screen Shot 2012-05-17 at 6.46.35 PM.png

If it does, click on it a couple of times, and it should go back to normal.

Does that still apply??

Spotify web page seems new? Like the app?

So the sort songs & drag/drop isn't available any more??
& Playlists aren't moveable either?

Are we stuck with YOUR MUSIC page Playlists fixed in the old positions!? I was just going to spend a while getting them into a logical order 😞

Highlighted
Solution!

maureenyeon
GUYS. I FIGURED IT OUT. all you have to do it go on the tab that is clicked, for example, song, artist, album etc. thats on the top of the playlist, and click it twice or three times and then youre going to be able to move the songs in the playlist however you like. i was getting frustrated with this too but i just figured it out.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

headey
Roadie

I think I was looking at the web page https://play.spotify.com/user/______ and that's where I can't drag anything round or sort things.

May 28th 2015 UK
It seems to have uploaded a new spotify desktop player to the PC : 1.0.5.186.ga9c24d6a
On that I seem to be able to drag and drop playlists and tracks
and reorder A-Z/Z-A , when it shows a bright green 'V' arrow beside the column title.

Also I'm a bit surprised to notice this is in the forum ...spotifyaccountrelated
Maybe there is a better forum for this?

I'm on my tablet at the moment but does https://play.spotify.com/ get you to the page for downloading the desktop player for pc?

Highlighted

ukmaxg
Regular
Great, thanks! Tried it and the trick is in NOT double clicking but clicking 3 times - that's where I went wrong before!
Highlighted

windtheme

I'm on desktop (web interface) and don't see the sort options people in this thread are talking about...

Edit: Apparently drag+drop only works in the app...  Problem solved.

Spotify.jpg
Highlighted

cajamo

I had a hard time figuring this out on the Spotify webplayer. Turns out it is easy to sort by artist name, album and date added if you using the mobile Spotify iPhone app. At the top/upper right hand corner above the playlist/album cover artwork, there are three periods/suspense-points. BELOW those are three indented lines.  Click on those.  

July 2015

Highlighted

Lunalight

I have a very simlar problem, but only Bugging  with one playlist.All of my other playlists are working fine but only my Metal List is blocked, i only can add and delete songs but i cant move them inside the list.This Bug happend, after i had a pistol on the head by facebook to chanche my name.The other lists are untouched by this.No idea what i can do, i dont want to delete it.The List exsit over 2y now.

Highlighted

mjYanaGirl
Casual Listener
Thank you SOOOO much. This worked perfectly. Now I can MANUALLY arrange the songs exactly how I want!
Highlighted

Pathrunner
This absolutely is the solution. Thanks elee!!!
Highlighted

AstroPlats16

Hey,why is this not a feature yet?

SUGGESTED POSTS