Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Credit card debits twice a month

Credit card debits twice a month

I am being charged on the same credit card twice per month at $11.99 per payment.   Can you please advise?   Perhaps we have signed up twice accidentally?   Hughesrus  - Jann

2 Replies

Hey @hughesrus,

Looks like you need further digging backstage. Don't worry, just give a shout to the Support team either via the Contact form or tweet @SpotifyCares. They can also check for any duplicate accounts that may be lingering about.

Hope that helps 🙂

HI

Ive received another reply with no ability to respond via email

Response is below:

Thanks for getting in touch. We see that you sent us the payment failed notification you got last December 13, 2015. We'll be happy to check your account again for you.

We've taken a look at your hughesrus account and seen that payment has been actively processed since December 19, 2015. The latest payment was made on the 10th of April.

Did you receive any other similar notifications lately? Please let us know so we can help resolve this further.

We're committed to make this an awesome journey for you. We'll be on the look out for your next email.

Have a good day,

My response to the above is that - we know that our payments have been processed since Dec 2015 - and many years before this on a different credit card. Our issue is that we think another account is most probably linked to the credit card and we only want one account - and therefore one billing of $11.99 per month - not two. I provided the name of another account which we think might be linked - david.hughes70c - are you able to check this. If we can resolve we will cancel everything as this is extremely tiresome not being able to speak with anyone and resolve this quickly

Thank you

Suggested posts