Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cuenta duplicada

Cuenta duplicada

Por favor! Necesito que me den una solución. Mi cuenta se duplicó y contacté por correo al soporte pero tardan mucho. Llevo 4 días esperando y no pueden ayudarme. Comienzo a ponerme nervioso e insisto en que su atención es pésima. Me están decepcionando.
6 Replies

¡Hola @user-removed !

Sentimos el retraso. Podemos ver que ya te ha sido enviada una respuesta a tu correo. Por favor, revisa la bandeja de entrada. 

Estamos en contacto para lo que necesites 🙂

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Tengo una cuenta duplicada.

Me regalaron una cuenta premium y la ligué a mi cuenta de facebook, la cual ya había vinculado antes con otra cuenta de spotify. Ahora no puedo acceder a mi cuenta normal. Ya tengo dos meses con este problema. Me urge me puedan ayudar. Gracias!

en → es
Tengo

@gersony - Apologies for the reply in English, my Spanish is not what it used to be! I would suggest that you get in touch with Spotify support directly so they can assist you further with this. There are several ways to get in touch!

If you have Twitter, following and dropping a Tweet to @SpotifyCares (English), @SpotifyAyuda (Spanish) or @SpotifyAjuda (Portuguese) is often the fastest way to get a reply and they can deal with the majority of issues excluding payment/billing issues.

Alternatively, you can email them (in any language) using the online contact form. There is also a special contact form if you can't remember your login details or the email address on your account is incorrect. The contact form support team should be able to handle absolutely any issue you are having!

When getting in touch via the contact forms, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the support agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

¡Hola @gersony !

Podemos ayudarte a resolver tu problema de dos maneras:

1. A través de Twitter, si nos escribes a @SpotifyAyuda.

2. O desde correo electrónico. Sólo necesitamos que rellenes este formulario e incluyas una descripción del problema junto con tu nombre de usuario de Spotify y el correo que utilizas para acceder a Facebook.

Un saludo 😉

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

Tengo una cuenta de usuario y una de artista con el mismo nombre y correo electrónico, necesito poder unificar las, ya que es tedioso el hecho de solo poder ingresar con la cuenta normal y la de artist al momento de ingresar a Spotify cambia a la ya mencionada, saludos! 

Hi @DakaroMc,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the Community's official language.

In order to merge both accounts, we suggest that you get in contact with our Artist Support team. You can get in touch with them here

Remember the Community is here in case anything else comes up.

AndresMModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Suggested posts