Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cuenta premium en Venezuela

Cuenta premium en Venezuela

hola, quisiera saber si compro una cuenta premium en Venezuela, podria usar el servicio, es que Venezuela no se encuentra entrelos paises en que spotify funciona normalmente.

Si funciona compraria la cuenta

8 Replies

You can only purchase Spotify using payment methods registered in countries where Spotify is available, so you won't be able to purchase a subscription unless you have a payment method from another country where Spotify is available.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hola. Por el momento Spotify no se encuentra en Venezuela. Lo que podrias hacer es crear una cuenta de cualquier de los otros paises soportados, los puedes ver en este link.

I have a question. I'm currently in the States, but I'm traveling to Venezuela for vacations. I'm thinking of subscribing while I'm on my trip; I can hear music whenever I want. However, I'm aware Venezuela it's not exactly working with spotify. The question is this: If I subscribe, would I still be able to use my premium account while im in venezuela? And, if I do register for premium, do they charge at the begining of every month? or is it a cycle of like 30 days? ( from 5th of a month to the 5th of the next month, that kind of cycle ). 

Hey there!

Yes, if you subscribe while you are in the United States, you'll be able to use Spotify anywhere in the world with no problem at all.

The monthly subscriptions gives you 30 days of Premium service each month that start on the day that you subscribe. It will charge you on the same day of each month,

Remember that you can also buy 1,3,6 and 12 month e-cards. More information  about this here.

If I suscribe Premium Spotify from Caracas, venezuela using an american credit card ( Visa, Master, etc), i ´ll be able to use the service ?. Notice ,that when I try to open the spotify site,  I receive a message that the service is not available in my country .

I am paying spotify premium with my UK credit card for a relative in Venezuela, it worked only for a couple of weeks, I am still paying but my relative cannot use spotify, he says there is a no conection error.

Not working for me!

Good news!

Spotify is now available in Venezuela

You can read more info in this Spotify news article:

Spotify Expands to Six More Countries Around the World 

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts