Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Current Premium Subscriber - Want to Move account to XS4ALL Partner Deal

Solved!

Current Premium Subscriber - Want to Move account to XS4ALL Partner Deal

I have tried searchin but have not been able to find anything that exactly matches what I require, so apologies if it is out there,

So, I currently have a Spotify Premium account.  I have now taken a home Internet Subscription with XS4ALL in the Netherlands.  With this, I will get free Spotify Premium.  My question is, is it possible to link my current Premium account to the new "free Premium" service provided through XS4ALL.  I don't want to lose my Playlists and all oher settings so would ideally like to just change my existing account and stop paying for it.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there! 🙂

Short answer : Yes.

1. Go here and cancel your current subscription.
  2. Click here and login with your XS4ALL and find a link to activate your Spotify subscription.

If you need more help, don't hesitate to respond! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there! 🙂

Short answer : Yes.

1. Go here and cancel your current subscription.
  2. Click here and login with your XS4ALL and find a link to activate your Spotify subscription.

If you need more help, don't hesitate to respond! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

I want to cancel my current Premium and move my existing playlists to my new Premium from Xs4all. How do I do this ?  

Your subscription and your account are not the same. Your account is connected to your accountdetails (for example your email or facebookprofile). Your subscription is free, premium or family and is part of your account. Cancelling your premium subscription and then going to free xs4all premium does not cause you to loose any of your playlists etc. 

Suggested posts