Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Hi,

I have submitted a query via the contact form and had no reply.

Does anyone have a phone number so that I can speak to someone? Its impossible to find on the website and anywhere else on the Internet.

(Apologies if this has been posted before)

Thanks.

45 Replies

No customer numbers here, sorry.

If you describe your problem in advance here, we can look into it.

Thanks.

When you got in touch you probably got an automated email pointing you to the community. You need to reply directly to that email to push your case over to an adviser. 😉

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I cant find the email but i definately did submit my query via the contact form.

To save myself time does anyone know if you can change the date of a direct debit?

Unfortunately not without cancelling your subscription then resubscribing on the date you want:
https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/faq/#!/article/Change-subscription-renewal-date

Peter

Hi, just wondered if anybody could help me? (I have emailed Spotify support with no reply)

Due to needing to update my card details spotify could not remove the montly premium payment from my bank, I have since done this, however, I am still recieving emails warning me that my subscription is soon to be cancelled? How can I resolve this as I do not want to lose my music?

Thank you!

@georgia-florenc - What does it say on your subscription status here?

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

If your account is still showing as Premium/Unlimited, then you can safely ignore them as the system will retry the payment automatically in a few days. If your account does drop to free, it is just a case of going through the steps to resubscribe - all of your playlists and content will be saved (although you may need to resync offline content if this happens).

Peter

I have a premium spotify account, how do I unlink facebook account to my account as it has my boyfriends account linked to it and neither of us want this

Hey @Newtski

You'll need to contact us using our contact form or on Twitter via SpotifyCares so we can get this sorted for you.

If you could follow up with the case number for your support request when submitted, I'll make sure it's with the right team.

How do I do this, when your drop down menus in the contact form have nothing like "unlink Facebook"

Do you have a direct email?

SpotifyCares on Twitter? Tweeted like 5 times and nothing.

Could you Private Message me with a link to one of your tweets? I'll chase this up for you right away.

I have still no help in unlinking Facebook from Spotify, 2 hours now I have been trying

did you get my private messages?

any luck at all?

is anyone going to help me please? I have emailed SPotify, sent you personal messages, and nothing.

I've ensured your case is with the right team. They'll be in touch with you shortly.

thanks

Hey, hope you can help. My spotify kept crashing after new update, uninstalled and reinstalled but same thing happens. Can't find a number to phone.

Hi just wondering if anyone could help me.. I have forgot my password, bet when I get an email sent to change my password the link keeps saying that the link is invalid now? Has anyone had this problem? Thanks

Suggested posts