Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Hi,

I have submitted a query via the contact form and had no reply.

Does anyone have a phone number so that I can speak to someone? Its impossible to find on the website and anywhere else on the Internet.

(Apologies if this has been posted before)

Thanks.

45 Replies

I only downloaded the free version but spoify have charged my EE account 9.99 how can I get a refund?

I cancelled my trial membership before the date specified. But Spotify has still try to take money from my bank account please tell me why? Also please give me a phone number to speak to a person.

Hello, can you help please as I'm having no joy- all I want is a full refund back in to my account of £12.99 as I was charged and I only been with Spotify for 3weeks not a happy customer, also my Spotify will expire on the 5th which I got a week left, will I be charged again please, waiting for your response,

@hpguru wrote:

No customer numbers here, sorry.

If you describe your problem in advance here, we can look into it.

Thanks.

Can you help

Iv had the same problem i have been charged twice a month for at least a year and cant get anyone to reply to my emails!!!

I have Spotify premium. But I can't use it off line

Me too I've forgot my password and I can't retrieve a new one as the email address spotify tells me is the one to my account isn't ... very frustrating will be cancelling my premium account asap

Hi i have spotify premium and have a new fone but have forgotten my username or password i dont know which one is wrong can you help me out please

I bought spotify premium three mounts ago.
At the beginning was working but when I singed out for first time And I gone sing in again is not premium again, but I pay for spoty premium every month. And it is like that three months ago.

Please someone phone me. I can't explain on here. It just keeps saying am not on line plus when I slide the offline button it just keeps saying I need premier and I have just got it

I've had the same problem for nearly 4 months. Spotify aren't interested. Waste of time trying to fix it. Just cancel the account and you're direct debit

Thank you! 

Enviado desde myMail para iOS

my phone has broken and i have forgotten my email and cannot access my account how do i cancel my subscription ASAP

Me too Jules August2016,ongoing

i canceled my supscription but i just paid the 10 pounds please help me!!!!

Can someone from Spotify contact me ASAP?!?! Have been charged 4 times for one month!!!!!!! Never had problems with Spotify before, super angry customer!!!!!!!!!

I cancelled my subscription last month but want to reinstate it. I've followed all directions in the website and not getting anywhere. My phone provider seem to think that the subscription hasn't stopped, although spotify are only allowing me to get the free streaming. Can you help me get my full service back please. Thanks

Your wasting your time. They don't care I had the problem for 5months an got no help or advice from Spotify at all. Jus make sure you cancel your payment at your bank because THEY WILL keep taking money.

I've managed to speak to them...I can re subscribe in 8 days when my phone bills due so it falls in to place with that. That way the payment for both is made at the same time when I
Any my phone.

Hello,
Was wondering if anyone can help me. I pay for premium each month and I went online on my phone app and it told me that there had been an issue with payment and could I check my details were correct, so I went on my laptop and everything is correct, however it says that I am on the free subscription, the message still comes up on my phone app and it still says I'm on premium, so i don't know whether to ignore the message or not.
Thanks in advance

Suggested posts