Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Re: Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

ojbh-gb-gb
I only downloaded the free version but spoify have charged my EE account 9.99 how can I get a refund?

Valerie2
I cancelled my trial membership before the date specified. But Spotify has still try to take money from my bank account please tell me why? Also please give me a phone number to speak to a person.

user-removed
Not applicable

Hello, can you help please as I'm having no joy- all I want is a full refund back in to my account of £12.99 as I was charged and I only been with Spotify for 3weeks not a happy customer, also my Spotify will expire on the 5th which I got a week left, will I be charged again please, waiting for your response,

@hpguru wrote:

No customer numbers here, sorry.

If you describe your problem in advance here, we can look into it.

Thanks.

user-removed
Not applicable
Can you help

magsmurph
Iv had the same problem i have been charged twice a month for at least a year and cant get anyone to reply to my emails!!!

danielwillams94
Casual Listener
I have Spotify premium. But I can't use it off line

Joe365
Me too I've forgot my password and I can't retrieve a new one as the email address spotify tells me is the one to my account isn't ... very frustrating will be cancelling my premium account asap

Kiepollitt95
Hi i have spotify premium and have a new fone but have forgotten my username or password i dont know which one is wrong can you help me out please

Spotify premium not working

mayerlinmejia62
Casual Listener
I bought spotify premium three mounts ago.
At the beginning was working but when I singed out for first time And I gone sing in again is not premium again, but I pay for spoty premium every month. And it is like that three months ago.

Ring

Deano4short
Please someone phone me. I can't explain on here. It just keeps saying am not on line plus when I slide the offline button it just keeps saying I need premier and I have just got it
SUGGESTED POSTS