Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

Re: Ring

danielwillams94
Casual Listener
I've had the same problem for nearly 4 months. Spotify aren't interested. Waste of time trying to fix it. Just cancel the account and you're direct debit

Re:%20Ring

mayerlinmejia62
Casual Listener
Thank you! 

Enviado desde myMail para iOS

Re: Customer Service Phone Number (UK)

INEEDHELP8

my phone has broken and i have forgotten my email and cannot access my account how do i cancel my subscription ASAP

JaTrippy
Me too Jules August2016,ongoing

ibby300

i canceled my supscription but i just paid the 10 pounds please help me!!!!

ViktorijaKuncyt

Can someone from Spotify contact me ASAP?!?! Have been charged 4 times for one month!!!!!!! Never had problems with Spotify before, super angry customer!!!!!!!!!

unable to start subscribing again to premium

Nathanvawn
Casual Listener

I cancelled my subscription last month but want to reinstate it. I've followed all directions in the website and not getting anywhere. My phone provider seem to think that the subscription hasn't stopped, although spotify are only allowing me to get the free streaming. Can you help me get my full service back please. Thanks

Re: unable to start subscribing again to premium

danielwillams94
Casual Listener
Your wasting your time. They don't care I had the problem for 5months an got no help or advice from Spotify at all. Jus make sure you cancel your payment at your bank because THEY WILL keep taking money.

Re: unable to start subscribing again to premium

Nathanvawn
Casual Listener
I've managed to speak to them...I can re subscribe in 8 days when my phone bills due so it falls in to place with that. That way the payment for both is made at the same time when I
Any my phone.

Premium

Jaz96
Hello,
Was wondering if anyone can help me. I pay for premium each month and I went online on my phone app and it told me that there had been an issue with payment and could I check my details were correct, so I went on my laptop and everything is correct, however it says that I am on the free subscription, the message still comes up on my phone app and it still says I'm on premium, so i don't know whether to ignore the message or not.
Thanks in advance
SUGGESTED POSTS