Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Customer service email

Customer service email

I need the customer service email, I have a problem with my old account. Please help me. 

3 Replies

Hello @user-removed ,

Thanks for reaching out to the community!

Would you mind telling me more about the problem you're having? I just might be able to help you out!

🙂

Hello @xoholo 
Ok, I'll tell you A few years ago, as in 2014. I had another account linked to my main email. I decided to try spotify for 30 days, my payment method was paypal, but the day before the end of the subscription, I forgot to cancel it, therefore, a charge was made which I did not want. Finally, spotify gives me back the money, but, magic, magic. They banned my spotify account, leaving my main email unusable. I had to create another account, with my other email. I would like to return to my old account now. but the system of spotify, does not allow me to recover the password, and if I try to create a new one it can not, since it initiates that the entered email is being used. That's my story ... I need help.

For this particular case, I would encourage you to reach out to support through the anonymous contact form. So long as you are entirely logged out of Spotify.com (alternatively, you can access the form through an incognito window/private browsing) the form will allow you to use an email of your choosing for correspondence. Please ensure that this is an email that has not been compromised and that you still have access to it!
If you would prefer to not use the contact form, or require an alternative means of contact, you can always reach out to @SpotifyCares on twitter, or the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
I hope this helps!

Suggested posts