Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Customer service where are you??!

Customer service where are you??!

Hey!
What the hell is wrong with the swedish customer support? Ive emailed them/you 4 times this week and still no answer.. It's literally been 6 days now..
Saturday i got an email saying someone changed my email conected to my account. (mine is vp_vp@hotmail.com, somebody changed to bezem@straatveger.com)

I cant log into my account now! Tried logging in through facebook instead but that just created a new account where i cant reach my old platlists and premium account! Im still paying for it, so why cant you just re-set my email?? Gosh..

If i dont get help soon i'll have to cancel my subscription. Just hope my playlists will stay, and i will be able to get them back 😞

Thanks
4 Replies

Ps. My nickname to the account is paleapaloma

@user-removed

How did you try to contact them?

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-anonymous/

Make sure you are logged out of any Spotify account when using the contact form or the username and email field will not show up. It is important so that you can enter the information of the account you are having trouble with. If you are logged in with a different account that is not having the problem, that account info will be used and support will be confused.

They'll help you out. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thanks but, asI said. I tried four times already, with the link you posted. No answer within 24h. No answer within 6 days. Nothing!

I wasnt logged inwith another accounthowever i had to make a new one at the spot, wheni wanted to write tothem. Strange. Anyways i made sure to tell them that, and that i was tlking about problems with another account and gave them that info so should be ok..

I dont have twitter..

Thanks

Also tried the automated email twice. Nothing! Seriously. Spotify sucks 😞

Suggested posts