Customising Community avatars

Customising Community avatars

qwertyqutiep
Regular

Hello!

I'm wondering how we can upload our own images as profile pictures for our Commnity accounts (aka these forums). I'm aware that you need to be a certain rank, but may I ask, which rank? And how many posts must you contribute to, to achieve that rank? I know you're able to choose out of the community avatars once you hit the "Casual Listener" rank, but how can you post your own image?

The thing I'm confused about, is that I was able to change the profile picture of my old account, which is the same rank as me, Casual Listener. And I've done more activity on this acount—the only thing I did on my old one was post an idea, and I've replied to three topics, and I'm going to be posting one now. I only changed my avatar on my old account five months ago. Has there been an update to user permissions since then?

This is my old account.

Also, I've tried posting an album of photos like this thread suggests, but I don't have the "From uploaded images" option.

Thanks in advance!

Gigi

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 5.36.24 pm.png
2 Replies

Re: Customising Community avatars

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @qwertyqutiep,

Users that have got the rank 'Rising Star 14' or above are able to upload a custom avatar. :)

Hope this helps!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
Highlighted

Re: Customising Community avatars

JoshuaBennett
Gig Goer

I would also like a solution to this problem...

SUGGESTED POSTS