DELETED PLAYLIST

Solved!
Highlighted

DELETED PLAYLIST

Regular

Please can someone help me recover my playlist titled Neil1, accidently deleted on Saturday 20th October - had nearly 2000 tracks on it!

Thanx, NeilH07

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: DELETED PLAYLIST

Roadie

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Solution!

Spotify
Spotify
Xami - Just added them all back for you. Can you see them?

NeilH07 - There you go... http://open.spotify.com/user/neilh07/playlist/32Vsk8zWp8gDZSrQ4ZjNRM
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Highlighted
Solution!

Spotify Legend

That's really good advice for anyone who has spotify regularly running on more than one computer. Your playlists are stored on all the devices that you have logged into. When you delete a playlist on one device that change will almost immediately update to the playlist server at Spotify, but the change won't update to other devices until you are online in Spotify wit them. So, get to your other device..

1. Make sure that the device is not connected to the internet

2. Open up Spotify

3. Copy the playlist URL, or drag the playlist title to your desktop to create a bookmark icon

4. Connect to the internet, and wait for the playlist to disappear, as the deletion update reaches that device

5. Paste the URL into the search box, or open up the bookmark

6. Subscribe (Yes - to your own playlist)

This is a bit harder if the second device is a mobile. In that case, go into Airplane mode in the device before opening the Spotify app. In this case, you can use the facility to Copy Playlist Link that you'll find in Share Playlist. Once your playlist link is copied, you can go online in your mobile and ..er.. email it to yourself.

18 Replies
Solution!

Roadie

Done!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Highlighted

Regular

thanx sooooo much Richard; you're a star!

Neil

Highlighted

Casual Listener

HI, just gonna borrow your thread a little bit NeilH07 🙂

I just deleted all my playlists on my iPhone without knowing it would also delete my playlists on all my other devices. 

I can't remeber the names of the playlists, but hopefully some admin or moderater can help me anyway? 

Regards // xami

Highlighted

Regular

can you send me the full link for this incase it happens again please?

Highlighted
Solution!

Spotify
Spotify
Xami - Just added them all back for you. Can you see them?

NeilH07 - There you go... http://open.spotify.com/user/neilh07/playlist/32Vsk8zWp8gDZSrQ4ZjNRM
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Yeah! Thank you! 🙂

Gonna save all them http links on my computer from now on, so this never happends again 🙂

Thank you again!

Highlighted

Regular

many thanks, really appreciate your help!

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Help!  I just deleted the wrong playlist.  I have a spotify on another computer.  can I restore from that?  Playlist was called Champ.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Restored!  I think this will work for anyone with spotify on more than one computer.

Here's how I did it:

on my other computer, without Spotify running, I disabled the internet connection.

started spotify

found playlist that had been deleted on the other computer, right clicked copy HTTP link.

pasted link into browser tab (no internet connection, so it won't load)

restore internet connection

reload browser tab, click on link to open playlist in spotify

all good.

SUGGESTED POSTS