Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DELETING AN ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK!

DELETING AN ACCOUNT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK!

HELP! I want my account deleted! I can't seem to find a way to do this!

2 Replies

Hello.

Account matters like this will need to come through via our contact form. Scroll up, click on "About Us" and then click on "Contact Form".
Airhorn Enthusiast

Hi! 

I've had a problem which is something like this. I need to delete an account associated with Facebook so that I can link my regular Spotify to my email, which in turn is associated with Facebook. 

Funny thing is, I did what David here suggests and I recieved this:

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch,

If you have a question about Spotify then your first stop should be the Spotify Community for support from other users. This is also a great place to read up on any company updates that might affect your service as well as posting your own ideas and feedback.

Then check out our Help pages. The FAQs contain solutions to the most common queries and guides on how to use Spotify's features.

We're sure that these solutions will help you with your query. Remember that we'll keep you in the loop on any major service issues via our Twitter: @Spotifystatus

Kind regards,

Spotify Support Team

So it's a loop? I go here for help, can't find any, turn to the contact form and is immediately sent back here. So is there a solution or should I just keep going in circles?

Suggested posts