Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DISCOVERED FAKE STREAMING ARTISTS

DISCOVERED FAKE STREAMING ARTISTS

Hi Spotify,

I want to give you a tip, that I found many artists, which are doing STREAM FRAUD at a high level. They are doing this for years and where not detected yet. They fake streaming your service with a special method.

I have made a playlist in spotify, where you can see all of them, but would like to stay anonymous. 

I wrote many other stuff members from Spotify, but received no answer. Very sad. Fraudsters are frauding Spotify and the whole community.

This is the link to the playlist, where you can see all fake artists:

Maybe someone could message me from Spotify in here and I'll send the playlistlink instead. BUT ONLY PER PM. I WANT TO STAY ANONYMOUS.

Nikki

2 Replies

Hello Nikki,

If you'd like to make us aware of suspicious cases, we suggest that you use the report content feature. This way it will be handled the quickest way possible. You can learn how to do this in this Support Page.

https://support.spotify.com/kz-en/article/how-do-i-report-a-content-error-on-spotify/

Hope this is helpful but don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions!

Hey @NikkiDaniels

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community.

As @Letmedrum mentioned, the best way to report this is through our Support page. 

Also, keep in mind that the report is always anonymous.

If anything else comes up, we're always a message away. 

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts