Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DOWNLOADED SONGS GONE

DOWNLOADED SONGS GONE

Plan

Premium

USA

Device

iPhone 8 Plus

Operating System

iOS 13.2.2

I'm about over it with spotify. It used to be fantastic. I would download songs, I'd be able to go over to "my library" and view the songs i had downloaded with no issues and therefore never had to worry about them vanishing into thin air from a playlist because I had the song downloaded under "songs".  But now since spotify seems to think it is a marvelous idea to remove features that are pretty important, I can no longer access any of the songs that I have downloaded unless they are in a Playlist or Album which is an issue because if the creator of said playlist decides to delete good songs, unless you know the name of every artist and song, all those downloaded songs are magically gone. So what is the solution to this **bleep**?  Who on Gods Green Earth came up with the bright **bleep** idea to get rid of those features that were there to begin with?

I'm tired of having to try to search and search for songs rather than just being able to view what's downloaded to play them.

1 Reply

Hey, @bcsady 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Actually, you can keep your favorite songs downloaded on your main Liked Songs playlist. 

NYL_TWITTER_01_LikedSongs.gif

You can set your Liked Songs playlist to be downloaded and if you like any song, you can tap the heart button and then, this song will be downloaded automatically and you can find it easily on this playlist. It's like the old "Songs" tab but as a playlist.

You can find more info about the new Your Library here.

Finally, if you want you can support an idea, on Idea Exchange, that asks for some change for the Spotify app. Or you can just submit a new idea

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts