Premium

Country

Switzerland

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

I re-created my account (= deleted it and created it from scratch) 6 days ago. Despite I'm already following around 100 artists and also imported my playlists from Apple Music, the Daily Mix and the Release Radar are still not available for me.

Is that normal, respectively do I have to wait a longer period of time for them?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If you’re new to Spotify, they need to get an idea of your music taste first. You should receive your Daily Mix and your Release Radar playlists after around 2 weeks of listening.

Otherwise, if you can’t see your Daily Mix or Release Radar, try restarting or updating your app. You can also try it on another device.  

I'd also recommend checking Daily Mix and Release Radar support articles to learn more.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If you’re new to Spotify, they need to get an idea of your music taste first. You should receive your Daily Mix and your Release Radar playlists after around 2 weeks of listening.

Otherwise, if you can’t see your Daily Mix or Release Radar, try restarting or updating your app. You can also try it on another device.  

I'd also recommend checking Daily Mix and Release Radar support articles to learn more.

Hope it helps 🙂

Así es, no te preocupes, cuando creas una cuenta nueva de spotify no te aparecen los Daily Mix pero despues de unas semanas cada uno de ellos iran apareciendo y obviamente al pasar el tiempo seran mucho mas acertados con las canciones recomendadas que hay en las listas. Saludos. 

Suggested posts