Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Date of birth field only accepts 1 to 9 as day of month

Solved!

Date of birth field only accepts 1 to 9 as day of month

I needed to change my country to Russia since Spotify has launched there officially. When I first tried to do that, I had an error connected with my date of birth. After trying different things, I understood that somehow only numbers 1 to 9 were accepted as day, so I had to move my date of birth to the 1st of August. After doing so, the settings were accepted, but now I can't change it back because of the fact I stated. My account is disconnected from Facebook, so I don't think that the problem is there. Any suggestions are welcome.

Plan

Free

Country

Russia

Screenshot_2.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oops pressed the wrong button. I don't have the same problem. Anyway, hi there. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Would you mine following several of these steps below, if one doesn't work move on to the other until you get one that fixes your problem?

Step 1: Log out and back in
Step 2: Use a private window
Step 3: Use a different browser like Chrome, Brave, Safari, etc.
Step 4: Contact Customer Service
Step 5: If none doesn't work you can use this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/?_ga=2.42205862.246974634.1565949570-2085700887.1565949570 It redirects to the About Page > Option 3 - Offers the Contact Form and Option 4 - Points folks to @SpotifyCares on Twitter who are happy to help you with your issue.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @csng,

Thanks for the report, I've attempted to replicate this but failing to do so, could you try using a private browser window and let me know whether that makes any changes at all? If not, I'll try and research this a bit deeper! 

Best,

Marked as solution

Oops pressed the wrong button. I don't have the same problem. Anyway, hi there. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. Would you mine following several of these steps below, if one doesn't work move on to the other until you get one that fixes your problem?

Step 1: Log out and back in
Step 2: Use a private window
Step 3: Use a different browser like Chrome, Brave, Safari, etc.
Step 4: Contact Customer Service
Step 5: If none doesn't work you can use this link: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/?_ga=2.42205862.246974634.1565949570-2085700887.1565949570 It redirects to the About Page > Option 3 - Offers the Contact Form and Option 4 - Points folks to @SpotifyCares on Twitter who are happy to help you with your issue.

Using mobile Chrome helped me. Maybe that's because Spotify launched in Russia today, but still it helped

Glad to hear that your back up and running. I’ve passed it across to the
right folks backstage to double check this out!

Welcome to Spotify 💚

Suggested posts