Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

De-activated Facebook mucked up my Spotify!!!

De-activated Facebook mucked up my Spotify!!!

So I deactivated my Facebook, which logged me out of my Spotify. I can't remember the password or the username of the account I want to use.

I had an old account which was the open version. But I recieved a code and was upgraded to the FREE spotify, but had to open a new account, wouldn't let me put the code in on the other one.

So now i'm totally frustrated, a few e-mails sent back and forth to different people at spotify, but replies taking days at a time just leaving me angry and annoyed. 

Can anyone help me out?!!?!?!

5 Replies

Hi there,

Please have a look in your inbox as I've just sent you another email. We'll need just a bit more information to help you find your original account--thanks!

Hi I have just sent you the code I used originally. The first e-mail was incorrect, my code was not part of that group.

Hope you recieved the correct e-mail!!

Thanks

Hi,

I want to deactivate my facebook but want to use spotify premium.Please let me know how I can do this and retain my playlists.

Thanks,

Suraj

@chowbene wrote:

Hi,

I want to deactivate my facebook but want to use spotify premium.Please let me know how I can do this and retain my playlists.

Thanks,

Suraj

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with customer services using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you in migrating to a new account. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, I have deactivated my Facebook as well and every time that I bring up spotlight it sends me an email saying "welcome back to Facebook". How can I get my old spotify music and playlists back to use either under a new e-mail or the old email that I used?

Thanks for the help. Don

Suggested posts