Deactivated Facebook account can't access spotify

Deactivated Facebook account can't access spotify

Shasan213
Casual Listener
I recently had my Facebook hacked , I can't access my Spotify now cause I signed up with Facebook. How can I get back on??? Please help
3 Replies

Merik
Community Legend

Hey @Shasan213, welcome to the community!

Are you in the process of recovering your Facebook account? I highly recommend you first contact Facebook to recover your account at https://www.facebook.com/hacked. If Facebook is able to recover your account then you automatically get access to your Spotify account. It's the best of both worlds!

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Shasan213
Casual Listener
It's hacked . And I don't want my Facebook account . How can I deactivate my Spotify ?

Merik
Community Legend

@Shasan213 wrote:
It's hacked . And I don't want my Facebook account . How can I deactivate my Spotify ?

@Shasan213 You'll need to contact the accounts team through the anonymous online contact form. I don't think it's possible to deactivate an account but they'll have a solution of what they can do. Whether it be creating a new account and having all the music transferred over or something else.  But definitely contact Facebook to get your Facebook account recovered, even if you don't want your Facebook account. It will help Spotify in the process of recovering your account.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

SUGGESTED POSTS