Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deactivated Premium Account

Deactivated Premium Account

5 days my Spotify Premium Family subscription was canceled without any notification to me. I logged in and signed up for the plan again with a different credit card (just in case it was a card issue). Everything worked great and I got all of the members signed back in.

This morning at 5am I received the below email from Spotify:

Your payment provider recently recalled an unauthorised payment for Spotify Premium. We´ve now returned the funds and disabled your Spotify account.

If you have any questions about this, please contact your payment provider directly.

Yes authorized was misspelled....

I contacted my bank to verify this, and they have no record of "unauthorised" payments, nor a record of any pending refund. I had to create a new Spotify account just to sign in and post this, because there evidently is no other way to contact anyone about this. When I attempt to login with my original account, it says incorrect username/password and when I try to change my password it says: "The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account."

I would like for someone to reach out to me to get this resolved. I have been a premium subscriber for many years, and now all of the sudden my account get deactivated?! I have years of playlists on my account and I will be very upset if they are not recoverable.

2 Replies

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.59.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-19 at 12.59.39 PM.png

Adding to keep track of Twitter response from 4/19/2021.

Hi there @dmo1991,

Thank you for your reaching out here in the Community.

In this case we suggest that you contact our customer support so that they can have a direct look at your account and payment.

Let us know how everything goes so that we can continue to assist you if you need us to.

Take care!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Suggested posts