Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Decouple Facebook account and Spotify

Decouple Facebook account and Spotify

Hello,

I used to log in to Spotify using my Facebook account. Now however I've deactivated it and I would like to keep it deactivated. Of course a couple of exceptions are possible in the short run, but by no means do I intend to activate my Facebook every time I want to log in to Spotify. Since I saw that a new account has to be created, I'd like to just mention that I would like to keep everything the same - playlists, followers, history, etc. Please advise.

Best regards,

Georgi

3 Replies

Next question, do I need to bump this topic up every day in order to get a reply?

As I understand, this Facebook coupling has been a reoccurring issue. I should be the last one to point the obvious but—when you have a reoccurring issue, you create a process to follow and possibly make it automatic. Otherwise, after the 10th account decoupling and migration you've already invested more time and effort than you would've in an automated process and you continue unwisely wasting resources with each and every new request.

Best regards,

Georgi

Bump. Is it so that "Premium" ends where support is actually needed from your side? Do you happen to have a ticketing system where one doesn't rely on a forum moderator being in the mood to read and respond?

Best regards,

Georgi

Bump.

Suggested posts