Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete Account

Delete Account

I want to change my address but Spotify does not offer such an option. I wanna delete my account with all datas and creat new account with same e-mail but Spotify dont delete my account. What i can? Anyone knows? 

Apparently I will complain about Spotify to authorities for dont delete my account and store my data without my permission. I wanna continue use Spotify but firm not offer options for my problems.

3 Replies

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Do you currently have an active Premium subscription on your account? To check if you do, take a look at your account overview.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Billy-J! Thanks for answer.

I had a premium account but I already stopped. But completely ended will be on 15 August. I think this problem will solve on this date. If that doesn't happen, I will write the that what happen. 

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back to me!

In order to close your account, you'll need to be on Spotify Free. It seems like you're still on Premium (even though you canceled). 

In that case, after August 15, 2019 - you should be able to close your account. Keep in mind before closing your account, you will lose access to:

• Your username, it can’t be used with Spotify again.
  • Your playlists, followers, and everything saved in Your Library.
  • If you have the student discount, you won’t be able to apply it to another account until 12-months have elapsed since you signed up for it.

Once you're ready after August 15th, you can close your account following these steps.

I hope this helps, and hopefully you come back to Spotify soon 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts