Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete Several Playlists

Solved!

Delete Several Playlists

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to select and delete several or all playlists in stead of deleting them one by one? Or to put all playlists into one folder?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I don't think such a feature exists, even though there are many ways of selecting songs already inside a playlist there probably isn't a specific way of selecting many playlists at once.

There's a related topic here:

Can I delete all of my playlists? - The Spotify Community

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

I don't think such a feature exists, even though there are many ways of selecting songs already inside a playlist there probably isn't a specific way of selecting many playlists at once.

There's a related topic here:

Can I delete all of my playlists? - The Spotify Community

Hi!

It is not possible to delete several playlists at once, you'll have to delete them one by one (but don't worry, this is easy to do - click '...' on a playlist then click 'delete playlist'.

However, it is possible to create a folder for playlists on the desktop app. On MacBook, click 'file', click 'create playlist folder', then you can drag and drop playlists into the folder. 

If you have any further questions, please reply below! 

You can only delete one playlist at a time 🙂 

Thank you Camargow for the tip. I used Soundiiz, as suggested in that thread you linked to, and it solved the problem. 

Suggested posts