Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete Spotify Premium

Delete Spotify Premium

Hello guys, 

so just recently I noticed that for on-going months, I have been paying for spotify premium, although - as I thought - I have not been a spotify premium member. Afterwards, it came to my mind, that I had created a ton of accounts on my mobile device because one could only use spotify for 2 days trial and then it expired. One time, I don't know why but I submitted my paypal and was using the 30 day trial on this account. Because I created a lot of accounts, I just typed in random letters for my details and and random username and can therefore not remember my username and the other stuff. On the other hand though, I would obviously like to cancel my premium membership as I'm not using it.

My question is to kindly remove the premium from this account. If there is anyone who can help me with this issue, I am willing to pm you the details I get in what I see from the payment on my bank account and I'm pretty sure it is possible to find out what the account is via those details.

Thanks.

5 Replies

I'm assuming you have your Paypal login information...if you'll go on there, you can cancel the recurring billing agreement and not have to worry about being charged anymore.

If you can't do that, or want to delete the account altogether, the best way to handle anything like this would be to contact Spotify support directly using this Support Form. There's really nothing that can be done through the community site for that type of issue. If you get an automated reply, even if from a no-reply address, you can respond to that to speed up communication.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

so if i get an email reading i have cancelled the billing agreement with spotify i wont be charge when my 30 day trial ends?

Correct.

thank you

thanks

Suggested posts