Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account without access to its email

Solved!

Delete account without access to its email

I have an old account, which I want to delete. The registered email address doesn't work anymore, and I have forgot the password. I have registered a new account at Spotify, but whenever I try to connect Facebook, it always connects to the old account. How can I delete it without knowing the password, and without access to the email? I tried deleting, but then I need to verify from the not working email address. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @espenberg 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, on the current status of your old account that you don't have access anymore, you need be in touch with the Customer Team to close the old account and then you'll be able to link your new account to your Facebook.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @espenberg 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, on the current status of your old account that you don't have access anymore, you need be in touch with the Customer Team to close the old account and then you'll be able to link your new account to your Facebook.

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts