Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Solved!

Delete account

I need to completely unsubscribe / delete / stop my ENTIRE Spotify account (not just Premium account), so I do not exist at all with Spotify.

I am finding this impossibly hard to do!

Any ideas please?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to look into getting this sorted for you.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible

Thanks. I'll try that. Judging from replies on multiple Spotify forums it is notoriously difficult to simply cancel an account. Pretty frustrating!

Suggested posts