Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Solved!

Delete account

I want to reset my account. I had spotify premium through my fido account now fido changed my account or did something. I was told they reset my account now I would like to re-establish my premium status linked to my phone. How do I do this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@gordkkweston

Unfortunatly deleting your account probably won't work, and since you should still be getting premium we can't assist you on the Spotify side, Fino needs to fix things on their end, I would suggest going to a physical location and speaking to them about it 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @gordkkweston

If fido removed your subscription and you are no longer eligible for a Spotify premium subscription through fido:

You should be able to sign up for Spotify premium by going here and subscribing. 🙂

If you should still be getting premium from fido you need to speak to them about your account not having access to Spotify premium 🙂

I hope this helped! 🙂

Thank you. I should still be getting premium but when I try to sign in it is only on free status. I have talked to fido csr's 3 times and they don't know how to fix the issue. I assume I need to delete the old spotify account but I don't know how to do that and no one seems to know how. Very frustrating. Fido told me to go to fido hub. I have done this and it says I already have an account. Just going in circles.
Marked as solution

@gordkkweston

Unfortunatly deleting your account probably won't work, and since you should still be getting premium we can't assist you on the Spotify side, Fino needs to fix things on their end, I would suggest going to a physical location and speaking to them about it 🙂

Suggested posts