Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Delete account

Hi,

I'd like to have my account deleted. I've seen here many messages from CM asking  other people wanting to have their accounts deleted to get in touch using the contact form, which I did, and I got a message asking me to go to the forum.

What should I do to have my account deleted ?

5 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community.

What happened after you tried to delete it?

Is your account linked to facebook?
BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just tried to contact the support using the contact form, and as an answer, I received a message asking me to go first to the community, probably an auto answer message.

And no, the account is not linked to facebook anymore.

Pleade delete me asap

Wow this is outright rubbish. Heavily dated support questions in forums with no way to actually use the contact form. The "Contact Form" consists of a category questionaire that states click contact form to delete your account and restarts the bull**bleep** category questionaire.

Good job spotify. You've a system that only further frustrates good clientelle. If this is the best way to keep customers is in hostage than you have achieved it. Can't you make this process automatic? Would that not be a great way to shorten the amount of man hours for the business. What a joke.

And NO I think the support should NOT refer the customer BACK to the CONVULUTED AND BROKEN bull**bleep** system that has already strung us along. Check our **bleep**ing profiles and initiate the support from HERE.

Have you guys tried this link?

https://www.spotify.com/uk/account/cancel/

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts