Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Solved!

Delete account

I have 2 Spotify accounts. I added the second account to use my school email address for the Premium student discount. I want to delete my original account, but I can't figure out how to do that. Can someone please explain to me how to delete your Spotify account?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can let Spotify Support know that you would like to close one of your Spotify Accounts. Spotify Support can be contacted via this contact form, via Twitter @SpotifyCares or via this Facebook Page. ๐Ÿ™‚

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

This is a community and not official Spotify Support. Please fill the form out to get in touch with Spotify Support
MaximSpotify Star

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can let Spotify Support know that you would like to close one of your Spotify Accounts. Spotify Support can be contacted via this contact form, via Twitter @SpotifyCares or via this Facebook Page. ๐Ÿ™‚

MaximSpotify Star

Hello, I would like my account associated with the username 22fgboq5f5k3phxrgclm3jz7y to be deleted so I can make a new one. Please get back to me at <snip-email>

I actually ment the account which i posted from which is associated with <snip-email>. Username: 22fgboq5f5k3phx

Marked as solution

This is a community and not official Spotify Support. Please fill the form out to get in touch with Spotify Support
MaximSpotify Star

Hey @user-removed!

As it's a community, try not to post personal account information on the boards ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep rocking

Suggested posts