Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete account

Delete account

Please delete my account permanently. Thank you !

5 Replies

@impusacatdoll

Hello:

Which account do you wish to delete, the community user account here or your Spotify user account? 

Please delete both. First my Spotify account and the community. Thank you so mucj ! I appreciate your immediate response. โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ™‚ -F

@impusacatdoll

Hello:

Any reason for the deletion? Are you having account or Spotify app issues? A good bit of issues can be fixed either through help here on the community, or a Spotify mod taking a look at your account for any serious issues not easily fixed.

Personal reasons....

@impusacatdoll

As to the Spotify account in of itself, depending on how you created it email or facebook Spotify creation. You might have to go through Customer Support to have the account deleted "Please get in touch with Spotify via the contact form. If you get an email back directing to the support forums, reply back to that email even if it is from noreply, and the support team will be able to take a look at your issue and you'll hear from them shortly." If you used facebook to created the Spotify account, first you should unlink the Spotify account at your facebook profile by removing the Spotify app from your facebook profile, and then contact Customer support to delete the Spotify account that has all the playlists on it and play history information.

As to the community profile you can go to your My Settings under the Personal Profile tab: https://community.spotify.com/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile, and there should be to the far right the option Close Account, follow the information offered to close the community account.

Suggested posts