Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete accounts

Delete accounts

Hi there, I am a father of two, and have tried to invite both my daughters to become part of a family subscription from my account (Jesper Holland, jesperhojland@gmail.com). Having now tried for the most of the day to make the accounts work, I'm giving up. Will you PLEASE delete the following accounts as soon as possible - then I will set up two accounts from scratch, so that the invites will connect to the right email-adresses, and the spotify-accounts will be named something that my daughters and I can remember. I would like you to delete these accounts:

1) hojlandlaursen – associated with the email-adress idamariehojland@gmail.com, and

2) thumbslapper – associated with the email-adress johannehojland@gmail.com

Regards from a very frustrated and tired father,

Jesper Hojland

3 Replies

Hey,

The best course of action would be to send those details via the Contact form. The Support team will be happy to sort things out and close the Spotify accounts mentioned.

Keep in mind, It's not advisable to share your personal info like email addresses as this might cause you spam and unwanted emails in the future. 

Hope this helps 🙂

How?  I click the contact form for account.  Takes to page saying you can delete your account by clicking here.  I click here, then I get taken right back.  So H-O-W do you D-E-L-E-T-E the account?  How?

You can send your query via the Contact Form.

Just select the following:

• Category: Account
  • Topic: I want to close my Spotify account permanently
  • Then click I still need help
  • On the Tell us more message box, type in your message then click on Send Question.

The Support team should be able to take you through the steps and close your Spotify account.

Suggested posts