Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Samsung Galaxy 8, Windows 10)

Operating System

(Android, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Is it possible to delete my entire account history? I no longer want my current recommendations and history from previous years on my account.

If this is not possible, then I would like to have my account deleted and I could create it from scratch using the same email address.

Edit: I would prefer I don't have to delete the account as I no longer will be able to apply my student discount for a while.

3 Replies

Hey @Levant,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

Deleting your entire listening history is currently not available as a feature, but in case any related developments take place, it'd be great for you to keep track about that here as well as to add your +VOTE and feedback.

For the moment, if you'd like to close your account and have a fresh start, it'd be good to go here and select Account > I want to close my account. As a heads-up, make sure to cancel any subscriptions first.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know if there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

If I cancel my subscription and delete my account, will I be able to apply my student discount to a new account immediately afterwards?

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We can confirm that your student discount will last for one year, even if you cancel the subscription or close the account. We can also confirm that, if you want to apply your student discount to another account, you need to wait until 12 months have elapsed since you first signed up for it on your current account. If you'd like to read more about this, you can do it here.

We'll be here if there's anything else we can help with so don't hesitate to get in touch again if needed. 

Have a good (and a safe) day!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts