Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete my Spotify Facebook account and connect my Spotify Account with this Facebook

Solved!

Delete my Spotify Facebook account and connect my Spotify Account with this Facebook

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Spain

Device

(iPhone 7)

Operating System

(iOS 10)

My Question or Issue

Hi community!!

I'm here to make a question about the following issue:

Do not ask why but I have two accounts.. one it´s my facebook account, and the other one it´s my Spotify Account. I can not connect from my Spotify Account with my Facebook account because appear that I'm already connected with other account. 

I want to delete the account related with my Facebook account and later connect my Spotify account with my facebook. It is possible???

Thanks for all community!!

Sincerely,

Jose Farrona Maldonado

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @jfarrona94,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you'd like to close your old Facebook-created account, you can do so anytime. Just follow the steps here

Once your Facebook-created account is closed, you can follow the steps here to link your Facebook profile with your preferred Spotify account.

On another note, if you'd like to have your music and followers transferred over to your preferred Spotify account, you can follow the steps here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @jfarrona94,

Was your account created through Facebook, or did you create a normal Spotify account then link your Facebook to it later?

Thanks!

Hi ChemicalRageYT!!

Thanks for you reply and interest!

In this case, I want to delete my account created through Facebook and connect later my normal Spotify account with Facebook.

Lots of thanks!

Jose Farrona

No worries at all Jose!

I believe you can unlink Facebook through your Spotify client, if you are on a Windows PC you can open your preferences by pressing Ctrl + P or if you are on a Macbook you can open them with Command + P. Once you are in your preferences you can scroll down until you see an option to unlink your Facebook account from Spotify.

Once that is done you should be able to go through the same steps on your new account to link your Facebook account to Spotify.

If you have any more questions or have any troubles, please let me know! 🙂

Thanks!

Marked as solution

Hey there @jfarrona94,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

If you'd like to close your old Facebook-created account, you can do so anytime. Just follow the steps here

Once your Facebook-created account is closed, you can follow the steps here to link your Facebook profile with your preferred Spotify account.

On another note, if you'd like to have your music and followers transferred over to your preferred Spotify account, you can follow the steps here.

Let us know how you get on 🙂 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts