Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Delete my account

Delete my account

Hey please could anyone delete my account? I don't know how to delete it! Thank you!!! answer please!

12 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Just follow the steps in this topic and someone in the customer services team will be able to do it for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi! Thank you for your reply! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've already sent an email but no one helped me, so I thought that maybe some of the moderators could do it for me in an other way because I really don't know how to delete my account...

@user-removed wrote:

Hi! Thank you for your reply! ๐Ÿ™‚ I've already sent an email but no one helped me, so I thought that maybe some of the moderators could do it for me in an other way because I really don't know how to delete my account...

If you post your case number from when you got in touch I will see if I can get someone to chase it up for you. 

Peter

Peter

You mean this? Case #: 00619002

is the case number I received in the email...thank you again!

I have passed this over to the community staff for you ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Peter

Peter

Thank you Peter! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hope it works! How do I know if they deleted it? I'm sorry for all these questions..

They should either send you an email or drop a reply here (or both!). Hang tight, someone will get back to you soon. 

Peter

Peter

Ok thank you for your help! Hope they will delete it soon!

But how long does it take to delete my spotify account? I read that some of the staff can immediately delete it...

spotc - Just replied to you, keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hello peter I was wondering if you could delete my account also

@user-removed Only the payment staff can do that. You need to contact them using the online contact form.

If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Suggested posts