Deleted Account is still searchable

Solved!

Deleted Account is still searchable

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

I deleted an account and after over a week the account can still be found in the search, which is not good, because after deleting the account, I created a new one, with the same name but an other mail-adress. How do I completely get rid of the deleted account (https://open.spotify.com/user/85sbatrkeyu0g9ty48zt486vq). I have deleted it on May, 24th.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-02 um 21.22.35.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @NMM-Podcast,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

After closing an account, it can take up to 30 days for it to be completely removed from our systems. Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation that is sent to the email address that was last registered with your account.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @NMM-Podcast,

Thanks for reaching out about this in the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

After closing an account, it can take up to 30 days for it to be completely removed from our systems. Once the process is completed, you will receive a confirmation that is sent to the email address that was last registered with your account.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts