Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Face book account

Deleted Face book account

Hello everyone,

my face book account was deactivated by a computer and I cannot recover it.

Today, my access to spot was lost.

How can I log in again?

I am a premium member.

Thanks in advance,

Michel

7 Replies

Just to make sure everyone understands, I never wanted to delete my facebook account.

It was done automatically and I am trying to get it back (I had to create a brand new facebook profile because of this annoying story...).

The deletion of my facebook account happened in mid February and, according to Facebook, it was because I used the word "prostitute" in 2007...

Well, it's a long story.

However, spotify was still working and I did not think I had to unlink my account with Spotify.

Today, my access to Spotify was stopped and I keep paying my premium account and I want to log in my profile.

What can I do ???

Thanks again in advance.

I am also having this problem.... but no one has responded...

If you are having issues logging into your Facebook account, get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to check it out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I have been trying to get help for 5 days with the same issue. Still haven't received any response from Spotify. I just had my charge come out for my premium membership and I am stuck with the free version until they change my account status.

So annoying. Please help!

@radaltar wrote:

I have been trying to get help for 5 days with the same issue. Still haven't received any response from Spotify. I just had my charge come out for my premium membership and I am stuck with the free version until they change my account status.

So annoying. Please help!

Please can you use the contact form Peter linked to in the post above yours. You will get an automated response stating that you should not reply to it. However you can reply to it to chase your case.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

I need to delete a Spotify account of a Deleted Facebook profile that doesn't let me log in to deactivate the premium! I paying without using it, that's disrespectful

No i didn't get any help! And no I don't have Twitter . Don't say we should contact Spotify to change my premium and my music playlist to change it al to my new account , and then get a emai that we should look for our self ... Gosh what a service you all give !!

Suggested posts