Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Facebook account, now I cannot access Spotify

Solved!

Deleted Facebook account, now I cannot access Spotify

I have deleted my Facebook account and now am unable to access my original Spotify account. I had to create this account to post a thread here since my original Spotify account is "already in use." I contacted spotify support twice but haven't had any replies in my spam or inbox. I'm mainly concerned that I will continue being charged for a Spotify premium account I'm locked out of, but would like to continue the premium service under my original account if possible.

My original Facebook account was "w*****r@gmail.com"

Thanks,

Denny

44 Replies

when i unlink my spotify from facebook that is subscribed to premium does it mean I unsubcribed it and not going to pay the succeeding payment? please help

If you still have access to Spotify w FB login on another device, you can find your username by selecting the option to share your profile from that device. The username is a set of numbers after the "user/" in the link. 

So hos did you delete account subskription without loging in?

Ive had the same problem as this guy, however, i cant find a way to cancel my subsctiption.

I have the same problem as this guy but because i can’t acces the origional account, i cant cancel the premium subscription

Suggested posts