Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Facebook and now cant access Spotify account....HELP!!

Deleted Facebook and now cant access Spotify account....HELP!!

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

Android

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

So I had a Premium Spotify account that was linked through a Facebook account. Without even thinking about the fact that the two were linked, I deleted my Facebook account. Eventually (about 3wks), I was automatically signed out of my Spotify account and was jot able to sign back in due to the fact that the Facebook it was signed up with no longer excisted. I went ahead and made another account (not premium) and decided to wait until my usual monthly bill to see if i would be charged for the account i could no longer access. Of course I did get charged. So basically i guess my question is, how can or access said account or how do i get the payments to stop happening for that account? 

1 Reply

Hello @user-removed!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. No worries though, I'm here to help 🙂

You might be able to access to your account by having a password reset with the email linked to your Facebook account or your Spotify username (the one in your receipts).

As far as how to cancel your subscription, you can learn how to do that from here. If you don't have access to you account, you can also fill out this cancellation form and send it to Spotify.

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts