Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Facebook, can't access my old account.

Deleted Facebook, can't access my old account.

I had a spotify account a few years ago, created with my Facebook Account. While i kind of forgot about Spotify, I deleted my Facebook account. Now I'm unable to log into my old account, but neither can I create a new one, using my e-mail adress, because it seems to still be connected to my old account.

I want to use Spotify again, but with my normal e-mail, because i might get Premium and want to get all the messages/e-mails, which are important for my account.

If somebody knows a solution or a support member could just contact me, it would be really nice!

1 Reply

Hi,

If you created your account using facebook, you won't have a spotify username - it will just be shown as an account number under your account overview. If you want to have a non-facebook spotify account, you will need to create a new account using a spotify username/password which won't be linked to facebook and customer services will help you transfer your subscription, playlists and other information over to the new account.

Tell the customer service team what you need using the online contact form. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Hope it helps!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts