Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted Playlists/ Premium. Urgent Case # 00223194 Time Sensitive

Solved!

Deleted Playlists/ Premium. Urgent Case # 00223194 Time Sensitive

Hello,

I have  a Spotify premium service and I accidentally deleted a playlist that is very important to me, named Nancy Party.  I synch up with 2 devices, my work computer and my personal Mac Pro.  I am having a party tomorrow and I need to have that playlist.  I have gone through the proper channels but the response is not fast enough.  Can some one from Spotify please respond and assist me?  I understand you get quite a lot of these requests but I am at a loss for what else to do.

Thank you,

MVilla29

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Done! Have a great party.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Done! Have a great party.

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you very much.  I appreciate your promptness and understanding in this matter.  I really do enjoy my Spotify account and you have made me feel so much better about paying for this service in such tough economic times. 

Suggested posts